Sunday, November 7, 2010

Names of our wonderful surprise

So last weekend my husband and I took a trip to see my niece and it was the funniest day. I miss that little girl so much. She is the smartest cutest girl ever! I know I am a little bias because her and I  share some DNA :) Okay so my niece told me and Uncle Josh that we should name the baby surprise! It was so cute and quite appropriate.

So for all the ones who want to know our baby will not be named surprise but here is what we are thinking:

If its a little boy: Waylon Dixon or Lyric Waylon
My husbands name is Joshua Waylon and we both really love his middle name. Then Dixon is for his grandfather. On the other hand we love the name Lyric. So we are not completley sure just yet.

If its a little princess: Stella Ann Presley 
We both just love the name Stella, then Ann is his moms middle name and then Presley because I just love Elvis.

So those are our choices and on the 22nd of November hopefully the baby is not shy and we will get know know what we are having :)

2 comments:

  1. I love Lyric. The girls name is just flat our beautiful, like the babies mama!

    ReplyDelete