Sunday, November 21, 2010

A blog to check out!

Hey everyone my good friend from high school Katie is one of the most gorgeous women I have ever known inside and out. She has new blog all things hair and makeup. Totally awesome tips and ideas. You should check it out and totally follow this blog.

Her son is so freaking cute so you get some shots of him too on the blog so that is such a bonus. Seriously though guys she has so much knowledge and is just flat out beautiful and sees the beauty in all women so she is also humble. Any ideas, thoughts, opinions or things she does is pretty much good :)

Here is her blog....check it out!

http://teamblend.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Okay seriously you gotta help me out with this blog stuff. I want to move my work from hubpages over to my own blog, and advertise my book. so you gotta help me. I love ya!

    ReplyDelete