Sunday, November 21, 2010

Halfway there...crazy to think that

So today I am officially 20 weeks pregnant! It so strange to think that I am already halfway there. There has been so many crazy things that have happened in 20 weeks and I know now only the best is yet to come.

My first trimester was kinda of a breeze in the sense of having no morning sickness but that was the only thing that was easy. I was having a hard time coming to terms with being pregnant and had moments of joy and well as sadness. Its hard to admit that with the fear of judgment but it is the truth. Medically things have been a little off for me but I have been able to really understand what is happening and what is best for me and the baby for my pregnancy. You can't judge or take others experience or opinions to much in because everyone is different and every pregnancy is different.

As time as progressed and I have had the little tingles of my baby moving has helped me realize this is not a dream. I know it might be weird to say but some moments I actually think I am imagining the whole thing...I know I'm crazy no need to tell me cause my husband has first hand knowledge of this and shares it with me. LOL

Now that we are at 20 weeks and tomorrow we get to find out if we are having a boy or a girl things just seem to be getting better and better. I know there will be hard days coming but only greatness is going to be the end result of this and we will be holding our blessing and our family will grow one more :)

You can expect very honest, maybe sometimes too honest posts in the future as I track my experience of all this...good and bad.

Thanks for caring about my happenings and stopping by to read my posts. Love you guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment