Saturday, December 25, 2010

Another day

So at 25 weeks I feel so in tune with my son already. I love feeling his little body moving around inside of me. I feel so blessed to be his mom. I can't wait until I finally get to see his face and give him a kiss. Its been so awesome getting to have this new adventure thrust into my life even though it was and is scary. As the journey continues of me and Lyric being inseperable I can't wait to bond more with him everyday until he decides its time to see the world. Josh and I are taking this journey together and growing stronger everyday as well. I feel so lucky to have a husband that is standing by me and wanting to be there for every moment. Even though this was was super fast and unexpected (just for all who are wondering Lyric is due at 40 weeks April 10th and the day before that is our 43rd week of marriage and April 12th is our 10 month wedding anniversary) we have taken this as a blessing and are working to make our family stronger with it. First year of marriage and having a baby is crazy to say the least but I always seem to taken the unbeaten path :)


I am so in love with my husband, our baby boy and my life

No comments:

Post a Comment