Sunday, December 5, 2010

22 weeks and 126 days to go

22 weeks...wow its crazy to think my baby has been in my belly this long just letting God do the work to make him ready to come out. I am so blessed that we are being given this miracle and that we are so unworthy of it.

Our son is already and forever will be the light of my life. I am so in love with him and can't wait to see what features he gets from me and which ones from Josh. No matter what he will be the most adorable baby ever! I know that is what every mom thinks.


As time passes I just think about a line in Taylor Swift's song Mine "Your are the best thing that has ever been mine" Lyric truly is the best thing I will ever call mine :)

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling! I cannot wait to see your little guy! And it's funny because everyone will tell you what they think and you will see things differently!

    ReplyDelete