Sunday, January 2, 2011

Homemade Baby Food

I have been reading up on this for the last week or so and have gotten some really quick and easy recipes.

Does anyone have experience with it? Tried it? Anything? I know it will be taking some of my time but the prepare time is really quick most are about 10-20 mins and you can freeze them and just date them and your all set.


I know I am a first time mother and have no idea what is it like to have a newborn and then all that comes with them as they get older but I guess I like the idea of being the chef for my little special one as well as knowing exactly what is going in his mouth.

The recipes I have gotten show all the nutrition facts and I like that I am cooking with all fresh ingredients.

Any thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. I have been thinking about it lately, but then I think... I don't even really cook for myself, much less Bret and Jack. But my friend Brie does and she loves it. She has a website, you should check it out... it's all about baby stuff. http://owlbee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete