Sunday, January 2, 2011

26 weeks

Yeah today I am 26 weeks along! 14 more to go till I meet this little man who has stolen my heart.

It is also my 6th day without coffee or soda at all. It was a hard first few days but I am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. It is so much better for Lyric and me as well. It has helped me with the swelling and hopefully keeping my weight down at a healthy level.

We have another appt tomorrow and we are getting another ultrasound which is so exciting. We haven't seen our little guy since week 20 so I can't wait to see how much he has changed!

I will post pics!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go on the caffeine! I couldn't do it! Are you ready to do your glucose test?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I have already done one months ago and have been taking my blood sugars 4x a day. Plus about a month ago they put me on medicine that I take a night to help my pancreas release more insulin.

    Although on the 19th when Im 28 weeks and a couple days I have an appt to do the standard 2 hour glucose test again they give everyone to check it again. ugh!

    ReplyDelete