Thursday, June 30, 2011

More Changes

So Josh and I have had to make some big decisions lately. I don't know if people know this but I was supposed to go back to work on May 9th which was the end of my maternity leave. To my shock my job was no longer available. Everyone in my department had been laid off. It was upsetting but at the same time I was like okay well I will just get another job. I have now been trying for 2 months and haven't gotten anything. We had moved to Amador County last year from Oroville and its a smaller county with not much opportunity and more expensive. So we are having a hard time now financially and don't want to get deep and would rather be proactive than reactive.

So we have decided we have to move back to Oroville. We can get an place to live for a lot cheaper almost half of what we are paying here and the opportunity for me to find a job is better in that area. This is very hard because we do love where we live and will miss Josh's family but we have to do what we can as a family. Also we will be breaking our lease and not sure the repercussions yet with our landlord but we are in a bind and know if we continue to stay here we will get behind and it will be worse in a few months. So we can only pray that everything will work out.

So anyone that does read this blog if you could include our family in your prayer's that we can find peace in the move and that we can allow God to guide us through this rough time.

Thanks

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I am so sorry! I hope things get better soon! Of course we will pray for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will keep you in my prayers Twila! I hope you find a job soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have to do what you have to do. You know that if I had an extra unit I wouldn't think twice to let you come move in with us. I wish I could do more to help. I am sorry that you have to move as I love you and Josh and Lyric and we all will miss you SOOOO MUCH. But as you said, you have to do whats right for your family. Amador county doesn't have any opportunities and that is why we live in Sacramento. We couldn't make it up there either. I was worried that would happen up there. I love you and I want what is best for all 3 of you. I will just have to drive a little farther to see you....but know that we love you!!!- Jaime

    ReplyDelete