Wednesday, March 2, 2011

29 today...

So today is the big birthday of me turning 29...yuck. Its crazy to think that Im finally getting to be a mom when I had counted that out for myself. Nothing in my life has gone according to the plan I had when I was 18 but I wouldn't change a thing. Im so blessed and happy right now and can't wait for this new chapter in my life. I feel overwhelmed and not ready to be a mom but at the same time so excited for it. I feel like this is truly a life changing time for me. So many things have changed in my outlook in life, my spirit and my heart during these past 35 weeks and now as I celebrate my another year of my life I know soon I get to celebrate my sons life.


Im one lucky gal :)

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you had fun with your mom! And just think next year... you will be celebrating with baby Lyric! YAYAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday! hope all is well! I made my blog private, want to invite you but dont have your email.

    ReplyDelete