Saturday, February 19, 2011

Off work but on bed rest

Wow this has been a crazy couple of weeks. It seems like Lyric is wanting to come out a little too early! So in order to keep in my belly to continue cooking my doctor has taken me off work and put me on bed rest. Lets just say Im on day three and going insane!!!

My husband is great and doing everything for me but Im so bored. I feel like I have nothing to get up and get dressed for. I feel like Im wasting away. Ive never not worked in my life and this just seems like its going to be a long road for me till my baby comes. Once he comes I know I will cherish the time I have with him before going back to work and want to spend every moment with him but now...its just waiting.

I have a few things to coming up that will be fun before baby Lyric arrives...

I turn 29 on March 2nd

Mom flying in on March 2nd

Baby showers on March 5th and 6th

Then shortly after hopefully meeting my little man and seeing my world change!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe you are going to be 29! But I am glad that you are taking it easy, even if it is Dr. prescribed! Get lots of fashion magazines, rent One Tree Hill all seasons and get some frozen yogurt or low fat ice cream! :)

    ReplyDelete